Call for Abstract
Guideline for Abstract Submission
1) Oral presentation: 15minutes presentation and 5minutes discussion.
2) Poster presentation: poster will be exhibited at designated places(Poster size: later notice).
3) Poster discussion: selected abstract for poster presentation will be discussed at podium.
1) Abstracts must be submitted in English via the congress website ONLY.(http://isapa2017.com)
2) Authors may further edit and modify their submitted abstracts until the submission deadline
3) It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract.
4) Abstracts should not exceed 500 words in length.
5) Composition of abstract
6) Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted.
7) Abstracts may be submitted by IFAPA Members and non-members.
1) Adapted Physical Activity
2) Adapted Physical Education, Health Promotion and Adapted Sports
3) Core Ideology and Development of Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
4) Adapted Dance and Dance Therapy
5) Professional Development for Adapted Physical Education and Adapted Sports
6) Applied Biomechanics for Adapted Physical Activities and Adapted Sports
7) Psychology for Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
8) Motor Learning and Development for a Person who needs Adaption
9) Sports Management for Adapted Sports
10) Information and Communication Technology for Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
11) Assessment for Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
12) Linkages among Families, Schools and Society in Adapted Physical Activities and Adapted Sports
13) Philosophy and Politics in Adapted Physical Activities and Adapted Sports
14) Human Movement Science in Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
15) Social Policy and Sport Rights for a Person who needs adaption
16) Public Services for Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
17) Comparative Study on Adapted Physical Activity and Adapted Sports
18) Coaching and Conditioning Science for an Athlete who needs adaption
19) Paralympics, Special Olympics, and Deaflympics
20) Adapted Sports Pedagogy
21) Prevention and Rehabilitation
22) Any related field in Adapted Physical Activities, Adapted Sports, and Senior Sports
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If the presenting author of accepted abstract does not register by regular registration deadline, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the Secretariat in advance.
1) Abstracts are reviewed and scored by members of the Scientific Committee and Organizing Committee. Limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
2) The remaining accepted abstracts will be scheduled for poster presentation.
3) Data and information submitted in abstracts reviewed by the ISAPA 2017 Committee is kept strictly confidential until the time of publication or presentation. Confidentiality is relevant in terms of patent application and what constitutes public disclosure of intellectual property. Reviewers must confirm electronically or in writing (email, etc.) that this information will be kept confidential until the time of publication or presentation by the authors.
Travel grant will be awarded to a number of presenting author of abstract selected by ISAPA 2017 Committee. Submission for travel grant
can be done via Symposium website.
For further inquiries, please contact the congress secretariat.
|Secretariat of ISAPA 2017|
|Dr. Sok-Rok Song|