Rules for ISAPA 2017 Travel Grants
1. Travel grants are assigned to attendee, who are first authors of either oral or poster presentations at the ISAPA 2017.
2. Up to a maximum of 10 grants are awarded. This number may vary depending on the ISAPA 2017 financial situation.
3. In 2017, travel grants are assigned to applicants after selection based on the following criteria :
4. Travel grants are assigned provided that the recipient is not receiving financial support from a university.
5. Applicants can apply for the travel grants when submitting their abstracts online.
6. The travel grants will be given in cash at the symposium site.
Amount of Travel Grant
|Americas, Europe, Africa||$800|
|Middle East, India, Oceania||$600|
|China (Hong Kong, Taiwan), Japan||$300|
상호명 : 아시아특수체육학회
The Organizing Committee for the 2017 International Symposium of Adapted Physical Activity Asian Society for Adapted Physical Education and Exercise
President : Ki Yong Park | Contact : 82 53 810 3548 | Identification number : 263 80 00471 | Address : Office Nr. 256, 280 Daehak-ro Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea Copyright © ISAPA2017. All rights reserved. Produced by webvista.
Terms and conditions